Studio illumine is an international team of lighting designers that offers the best lighting solution which enhances the design and experience of a space.
Our team succeeds in creating comfortable environments because we value balanced, meaningful, and integrated light.
Our team members come from varied design backgrounds, from interior design to theatre and retail design. In an industry saturated with engineers, we have thoughtfully picked each member due of their background and passion in design and because at Studio Illumine, we work as a team.
We are on the pursuit for a team player, an innovate thinker, and a creative designer with a capacity to apply their lighting design skills and compliment the senior lighting designers at SI.
- Based in our Shanghai office, you will work alongside our design directors and dedicated team of lighting designers to produce innovative design solutions for both local and international clients.
- Grasp both clients’ and design consultants’ requirements and feeding them back into the design process, ensuring our design is in-line with project objectives and expectations.
- Be part of the production of lighting drawings, calculations, light fixture schedules and lighting design documentation, as well as project presentations.
- You will be working closely with other designers and the support team to meet project deadlines and deliverables.
- You will be participating in project meetings, mock-up sessions and site visits when required. Traveling will be required.
- You will need to keep design directors updated on the design processes, key meetings and general progress on your projects.
- A minimum of a Bachelor degree in Lighting Design, Architecture, Arts, Theatrical design, Environmental Design, Landscape Design or any design related fields.
- Over 3 years’ working experience in the design field.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Dialux, CC Suite; Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat.
- Good written and oral communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Strong communication skills and teamwork.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize own work schedule to meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in an international environment, dealing with multiple projects and clients.